- If you cannot get essential oils, try using a bubble bath,which are widely available in all price ranges. Many of these have moisturizing or relaxing properties.
- Take a cool glass of water, because you might become thirsty.
- Epsom salt is extremely inexpensive and a terrific aid for soothing sore muscles.
- Playing relaxing music while you soak is a great way to help your bath feel even more spa-like.
- Massage your hair and scalp while showering yourself, it will relax your mind.
- If you didn't shower/wash yourself beforehand, remember to rinse off the dirt after your bath because you've been bathing in dirt and old skin.
- As well as soft fluffy towels, having PJs, slippers or a warm robe ready for when you hop out the bath saves you the trouble of trying to find clothes just when you're relaxed.
- Try to bathe at night after all your work is completed so you can relax better and be able to sleep.